- Order number: 20600.833.33
With the "THERMOPROTECT" technology developed by dot-spot, we protect your LED from overheating during operation. LEDs are very robust today, but they still can't stand high temperatures. To ensure that you can resell or install a long-lasting product, all dot-spot LEDs from 3 watts upwards are additionally equipped with the specially developed THERMOPROTECT system.
If alarmingly high temperatures occur in the luminaire, for example due to sunlight, the THERMOPROTECT electronics continuously reduce the power and thus prevent overheating.
With the CE marking we guarantee, in accordance with EU Regulation 765/2008, that the product complies with the applicable requirements laid down in the Community harmonisation legislation concerning its affixing.
The CE marking was primarily created to ensure safe products for the end user within the EU.
- dust-tight, complete protection against contact.
- Protection against permanent submersion, without time limit, up to 1m
- LED ring light for the effective illumination of the water outlet of fountain stones waterworks
- Dry-run protected, THERMOPROTECT system avoids overheating in case of operation without water
- Outside diameter 50 mm, for 1" hose. The ring light is just attached to the hose
- 5 m connection cable with open end, or M12 connector, compatible with the dot-spot multi boxes
- Temperature range from - 25°C to +50°C
|Application:||LED ring light to illuminate fountains|
|Housing Material:||housing stainless steel 316L|
|Lightcolour:||RGB, Cold white 6200 K, Warm white 3300 K|
|Luminous flux:||126 lm - 600 lm|
|Dimensions without packaging:||D 50 mm x H 30 mm|
|Connection:||5 m PUR connection cable, open-ended, 5 m PUR connection cable, with M12 plug|
|IP Rating:||IP 68|
|Voltage:||12 V DC, 24 V DC|
|Special features:||with THERMOPROTECT overheating protection when running dry|